January 11, 2011

Robbie Adrian Blankets

Here is a blanket that I have been obsessed with for a very long time.  I have had a really hard time convincing myself to purchase one (who knows why??? Those of you who know me know that I rarely have a hard time convincing myself to spend money ;)



Anyway this is the most luxurious baby blanket I have ever laid my eyes on.  I think I am going to have to buy one for this baby, that way I can make myself feel better about the price when I think of how I'm going to use it for BOTH of my last two babies...right?  I want the cream with the taupe polka dot silk. YUM>

Anyway if you have never seen these, they are utterly beautiful.  (and I'm not hung up on organic).

SHOP THESE BLANKETS 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooooo...I love the polka dot one too! They look so soft and cuddly.

Jordan said...

Oh I want one of those too...but I would use it for me!! Hey do you know what you are having yet? Boy or Girl? Miss you guys/