March 27, 2011

FOOD.....and FOOD BLOGS...

There are three things I love in life right after my Family, My God, and My Friends...


1)  Exercise, specifically Group Exercise.


2)  Food, all types.  Eat, Cook, and Read about....Food.
My latest LOVE!  YUM get it off of www.ourbestbites.com below.


3)  Clothes...pretty much I love to shop (just not pregnant).


(Not necessarily in this order either, depends on the day.)  But I am pretty sure that most of my spare time is spent doing one of these three things.   I sometimes think I'm going to branch out and do something else (like a cool craft project like some of my SIL's or a cool wood project like my friend Emily)  then when I'm running behind at the gym after a class and I need to grocery shop for a new recipe I'm trying for dinner and I have a return at Lululemon (all the way downtown).....I realize...MY LIFE CONSISTS OF FAMILY, CHURCH, FRIENDS,  FOOD, EXERCISE, AND SHOPPING.  Not much more, and if I'm being really honest with myself......I LOVE IT THAT WAY!

But today is about FOOD BLOGS.  I have recently found a few that I really like.

Here they are:


skinnytaste.com
 She has a ton of Weight Watcher point values for those who care!  Try her Sweet Pork with Lime Cilantro Rice and Cuban Black Beans.

ourbestbites.com
This is where my friend Jen gave me a Fruit Salsa recipe from.  AMAZING!   This can be done Kristi Approved too if you use truvia and whole wheat tortillas for the cinnamon chips.

thepioneerwoman.com
Just check her stuff out.  No Frills, all AWESOME!


Check them out!





No comments: