January 3, 2012

Good Earth Sweet and Spicy Herbal Tea

OK Guys...(and gals!)

This stuff is nothing short of AMAZING!   REALLY, TRULY AMAZING!  I actually talk to myself as I drink it.  Try to get through a cup with out a an "ahhhhhhhh" Yep, a challenge!

I tried it at Costco and bought 3 packs of 25 for about $6.50  You can buy it at Wal-Mart too.  It comes in original, and caffinee-free.


I'm not really a "TEA" person, but this stuff is so SWEET and yummy without a calorie!  NO SWEETNERS AT ALL!  Please do it, give it a try! 

PS....PLEASE TRY IT ICED AS WELL, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I'm not really a tea person either - but I may have to give this a shot!

Kellie Jean said...

Please do, Just under $3 at Wal-Mart. You will be happy!

[AnnieR] said...

I hate tea, but this stuff is unreal and doesn't taste like tea at all. I have it every night and LOVE it, too!