May 12, 2010

KA Update and Shake recipe

So after a week in Outer Banks, NC I lost a little ground on the wieght loss.  OOPS.  I ate a few too many home made cookies and twizzlers!  I actually did great on my meal plans until evening hit and we sat around a chatted and watched TV and Movies.  BUT, today is now three days after we have been back and I am back on track.  I gained 3 lbs and now they are gone.  I am sitting pretty strong at 150, which makes me crazy because I want to get below it so bad for GOOD!  I have seen as low as 148, but keep fluctuating to 150.  I just need to keep motivated....which I loved the story on Kristi Approved blog about Taunie, see for yourself her transformation

So across the country we go in less than a week, wish me luck on my eating habits on the road!  I NEED THE CHEERS and MOTIVATION...its running a little low.



Here is a shake variation that my friend suggested to me and I LOVE IT:

4 frozen strawberries
1 Scoop Protein powder (vanilla or strawberry)
1 Individual serve packets of crystal light energy ( I like wild Strawberry flavor)
1/3 cup raw oats
2 T milk
6 Ice cubes
Water to desired consistancy

Mix in blender...AWESOME!  (I love my Magic Bullet)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're doing great Kellie, I am so proud of your progress!! Good luck with the move to New Mexico, what a great new experience for you and your family! All my love, Deona
(P.S.~ Will you be sending your new address out via email? I have tried to send a few cards to you, but keep getting them back, and wasn't sure how to get your address!)