May 22, 2010

We're in Albuquerque

I LOVE THE SUNSHINE!  We finally made it to Albuquerque and we are loving the warm weather and sunshine.  We are NOT loving that we still don't have a place to live...but oh well. 

We have some plans in the works and we hope to figure it out in the next week or so.  For now a storage unit for our stuff will do fine!

I have been a little lazy on Kristi Approved, and my commitment to blog about it every week.  Give me a week or two and I will be back with it.   I still have loved what I have learned and I have been MUCH better about eating often and making sure its healthier.

Anyway, when I actually have a kitchen I will get back with it full force. 

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Glad you arrived safely to NM. Hope things work out with the house situation. Love and miss you lots.

Hansen Family said...

Miss you and I will call you on your birthday!!

Trish said...

Hey girl - keep at it!! I love seeing your updates. Just talked to a mom of a friend of yours who saw you before the move and said you looked FABO!! XO