July 30, 2010

Cafe Rio's new smoothie, Cafe Rio in general, and EMILY!!!

I am lucky enough to be in Utah for 3 weeks!  One of the benefits of Utah is Cafe Rio.  Cafe Rio is always awesome, never lets ya down!  It helps that 9 out of 10 Cafe Rio visits are with one of my BESTEST friends Emily!  Isn't she darling????   Anyway we happened to visit at the right time this last visit to Cafe Rio, they were handing out samples of their new smoothies WHICH HAPPEN TO BE HEAVENLY!   We were floored that they were so good.  We had the rasberry-mango.  Em was kind enough to buy me one!  A little piece of heaven and mind for $2.95.  Ahhhhhhhh.......



I love you cafe rio...and EM!  (disclaimer: not in that order...)

PS  My Chicken salad was a little piece of heaven too!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I am wishing Cafe Rio was open right now so I could go get another smoothie! Tomorrow for sure! Thanks for buying us lunch... spending time with you is precious and we love the Rio!

Kelley Flint said...

I'm jealous for a couple of reasons.

Kelley Flint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellie Jean said...

PS Ever since that day they have not been as good! SAD.