July 13, 2010

Zella and Nordstroms

I love great workout clothes.  One brand I really love is Zella.  It is found exclusively at Nordstrom's (too bad I don't have one here in Albuquerque!)  I recently was in Salt Lake City during a Nordstrom's Semi Annual Sale and picked up this jacket.


Sorry the pic is so small, go HERE and check it out for yourself!  I got it in the Lemon Candy color and have got tons of inquires as to where I got it!  Well I was browsing Nordies and saw that ALL of the colors are on SALE now!  The back of this jacket is awesome, it has a vented top and check out the ruched details at the collar and shoulder.

..............so I HAD to order the purple too, right?  and I LOVE it!

I pretty much love Nordstrom's more than any other department store.  Some say its waaaayyyy too expensive, not if you shop the Anniversary Sale....that starts in 3 days!



Check out the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale catalog!

I love that its the NEW Fall styles are on SALE before the season and after the Anniversary sale they are marked back up to the full price!  That way you can shop sale for the season you actually need clothes for.  LOVE IT!

No comments: