February 10, 2010

SNOW


For all of the 3 1/2 years we have been in Hershey, PA we haven't seen snow like this. We have gotten about 3 feet give or take of snow this last week. We are having a blast snowed in, Daddy even got to stay home with us today. Bennett and Steve built a snow fort and cave...way cool! I LOVE IT!

This is a picture of the first snowfall last week, we have gotten double that by now.  Its up to my waist!

I love how the snow makes it feel so peaceful outside. Even though it is cold, it has a certain warmth about it. I grew up in Spokane, Washington and we always had snow in the winter and its nice to have some this year.



My favorite thing to do in the snow is to make snow angels. I have yet to make the perfect one like in this picture, I guess I'll keep trying.

No comments: