April 23, 2010

Hmmmm....NOT what I love.

I couldn't get the stupid scale to cooperate this morning.  150.0......150.0......150.0....150.0.....I think I stepped off and back on the darn thing like 10 times hoping for the .2 to drop off so it would read 149.8, but it didn't.   And I have been starving, and I have been sticking to the plan....except guess what, they actually tell you to lose weight you need to EAT when you are hungry, not starve yourself, guess I should have eaten more.

And I need to keep reminding myself that drowning my sorrows in Cadbury Eggs will not help anything, especially the scale!

2 comments:

Nikki Painter said...

I have enjoyed reading about your weight loss adventure. I am starving over here myself and I really LOVE candy!!!

Amelia said...

Um YES! I know how you feel. About the stepping on and off the scale, AND about those delicious Cadbury Mini Eggs in my cupboard that i have to open several times a day to treat my potty training son, but not myself. Just a whiff of chocolate for me. But think, nothing tastes as good as being skinny (or healthy) feels. :) You can do it!!!! We all can. ANd we will all celebrate with you when you do!