April 22, 2010

Kristi Approved Week 4 and I saw a 4 on the scale...

So I've read and been told that week 3-4ish you start to feel like you are STARVING.  I am half way through week 4 and I"M STARVING!!!!  That being said I am adding veggies to my meals, making some into salads, adding grilled zucchini to some and just adding a little more egg to my breakfast.   

BUT I guess its worth it because I weighed in this morning at 149.6!  I am soooo happy to have seen a 14_ number.  Anyway if you haven't signed up for the free giveaway do it NOW!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go! I was hoping to get into the 140s, but the only time I did I had the stomach flu and wighed 146. Otherwise, I couldn't seem to get below 150.0.
What an exciting day for you!

Kelley Flint said...

That's awesome. I'm thrilled for you.