April 6, 2010

Week 1 RESULTS

OK, I did pretty good considering Easter was last week! 

I ONLY lost 3 pounds....a little disappointing, until I measured and lost an inch on both my waist and hips. 


I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but an entire INCH is quite a bit for one week!   I will take the inches lost over pounds any day (although pounds are nice too).  

One other thing I love is becoming more aware about what my body actually NEEDS vs. WANTS.  As I eat smaller portions more often I am becoming more aware of the line of "hungry" and "satisfied" instead of having to be REALLY FULL after each meal.

I really like becoming more in tune with my body. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're awesome Kellie!! And you are looking so good!

When is that giveaway coming!? ;)

Jordan said...

Way to go Kellie!! That is so awesome and SO hard to do!! You are going to look awesome for our vacation!