March 4, 2010

Kristi Approved Diet - Day One recap

So day one was lots of fun.  I really enjoyed the food and I felt really full all day long, in fact the protein shake in the morning is just too much for me because I am not used to eating that early yet.  I got a little hungry right before bed, but thats not bad!   Amber was the most hungry....darn that super fast metabolism of hers!



I loved the second smoothie, which is a Jamba Juice type smoothie, very fruity and a little tropical.  My least favorite meal is the Canadian Bacon Pizza in the evening, which has no canadian bacon???!!?! - I will try to spice that one up today.

Weigh in after day one is:  160.0   -1 lb

Here we go day two....

Zumba this morning was awesome too...the local TV station was there recording for the Evening NEWS....so maybe Amber or myself will be on TV shakin' it!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I totally am Tivoing (is that a word?) tonight's news. We'll see if our bum shaking makes it on the TV!

Kelley Flint said...

Awesome. Too bad I missed Zumba this morning. Charlie had a very snotty nose. I'll watch for you guys tonight.