March 8, 2010

Kristi Approved - Day 5

So I made it through the weekend!  

I have a few things that I want to share today ......  First of all I had some sugar-free black licorice, so I cheated a little, sorry!  Second - I really think my complexion is better from eating so clean!   I ate a protein bar for one of my meals yesterday because my church is 3 hours long and it seemed to do the trick. 
I did order the Carbrite Bars but I haven't gotten them yet.  I ordered Toasted Coconut and S'more and I hear they are really good.

Weigh in:  157.2  -.8 lbs   Total Loss:  3.8 lbs  WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!

I want to weigh 155 for Match Day on March 18th and I think I'm going to be there if not weigh a little less! 

I am VERY PLEASED with my results at this point!   Visit Kristi Approved to try the 7-Day Trial yourself.

No comments: