March 5, 2010

Live The Life Day Two Recap

Wow...we are already onto day three!   So as far as day two went here is the summary.

I was just as full in the morning with the first shake - even overfull.  As the day progressed I felt really good.  I got a little more hungry in the afternoon, which makes sense because this is when I usually snack when I shouldn't anyway.   I did however decide to go and get some red and green peppers and mushrooms to add to my chicken rice bowl on day 3 so we will see if that helps the hunger factor.   The evening was great, I tried my pizza with sauteed onions and zuchinni (sauteed in Pam).  I think it make the pizza go from OK to really good!  Thanks for that suggestion Amber!  I felt full until bedtime today.  Overall I am really satisfied with the food.

Day One I did Body Pump and Day Two I did an hour of Zumba and did not do resistance like recommended though.

Weight Day Two:  159.8  -.2 lbs  Total:  -1.2 lbs




I am having a bit of a hard time with the weight loss....I know, I know....I shouldn't weigh in every day, but I just have to - its my personality. 
I was hoping for a few pounds the first couple of days but I am sticking out and I am fully aware that solid weight loss is gradual!

Thanks again for reading, leave me any comments that you think would help!

4 comments:

Emily said...

way to go Kel! I'm so proud of you and don't worry, the weight will come off gradually :) I had Cafe Rio yesterday and of course wished you were there with me!

Kellie Jean said...

right...Cafe Rio would be the death of me if we move back to Salt Lake =)

Trish said...

Woot, woot Kellie! You are doing awesome! Keep it up girl - we are cheering you on :) Trish

Attaboy said...

Diddo to Trish! Keep up the hard work and you will see in our book CLEAN EATING ALWAYS PAYS OFF! You will so love this program! (this is kristi with kristi approved but it is posting from my husbands blogger accnt)