March 28, 2010

Live The Life Getting Started....RIGHT NOW!

Ok...So as many of you know I LOVE the Kristi Approved, Live The Life Program.   I have completed the first 7-Day challenge and I am onto the REAL DEAL. 



I am starting DAY 1 of 84, tomorrow, Monday the 29th of March.

I have shopped and prepped my food and redefined my goals.  I am going to take each week one at a time from here on out. 

END GOAL:  Develop new habits in my life around food, nutrition, and exercise ( I am a self proclaimed CARDIO-JUNKIE!)  I am going to incorporate LOTS more resistance training into my daily life.  

NEGATIVE LIMITING BELIEFS TO OVERCOME:
1. Food is a reward.
2. I NEED something sweet after dinner.
3. If I have eaten good all day...I DESERVE a treat!

The reality.....Food is not a reward - Pedicures are rewards.....I don't NEED anything after dinner except some peace and quiet PUT the kiddos to bed (and maybe take a hot bath)......and If I have eaten good all day - why the heck should I ruin that and eat junk?  See above (take hot bath).



Anyway, I am excited to start this 84 day journey with you.   If you would like to sign up for the 7 Day Challenge just click here.

FREE GIVEAWAY COMING SOON!

P.S. You may be surprised that this is NOT really a DIET...just a way to get healthy!  (Added benefit: You usually lose weight too!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are going to do awesome, and look even awesomer! (I know, not a word, but it goes you get my point) :D

Impact Fitness said...

Kellie -

I have been on Live the Life for 6 weeks and I LOVE IT! I had a baby last June and when he turned 8 months old I knew I had to do SOMETHING for me. I feel better, am a better mother/wife, I have so much more energy.... OH, and I've lost 12 lbs. in just 6 weeks. Crazy.... and it's all because of the amazing PLANNING.

All the Best,
Megan Adams, Impact Fitness Wear, Owner