March 6, 2010

Kristi Approved Day 3 recap

Day three was a good day, I still think I am going to burst open in the morning when I finish the protein shake!  But it keeps me going strong all morning through my workout so I think its working.  I even chose to cut back a little on my second meal of the day...nothing too substantial...just 1 egg white instead of 2 and 1 TB of corn and beans instead of 2, but I just didn't want to eat, so I choose to cut back a very small amount.   I did add the peppers and mushrooms to the rice bowl and I didn't get that afternoon hunger pang again.



I felt a little deprived in the evening time of a sweet treat (one of my huge downfalls anyway...too much sugar!) but I held strong and didn't give in even a little.  (I am sorry for the makers of Swedish Fish, I may have single handedly  kept them in business!)

I went out with a friend in the evening and just took along the Veggie Delight (totally delish!) and ate it in the car.  I find its easy to make meals work on the go if you HAVE to.  The smoothies can be frozen the night before and thawed the day of so you can bring them to work.  YOU CAN MAKE THIS WORK IF YOU WANT TO....I guess that's my point!   I did have a friend inquire about a vegetarian option and I directed her back to the website for contact info. 


OK.....Weigh in time:    159.0   -.8 lbs    total loss:  2 lbs.....remember this is only DAY 3!

2 pounds in 3 days is NOT bad!  I'm happy with it....I am really looking forward to 158's because they have been a long lost friend since I had Bennett, this will offically be the lowest I have been since I had a child 5 years ago....I LOVE YOU KRISTI APPROVED!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

You inspire me to get going on this. It is always on my mind and I think of how you are doing often. I am excited to follow you through this journey.

Sheri said...

You inspire me to get going on this. I am so impressed with your commitment and insight. I have been thinking about this a lot and wondering how you are doing. It is fun to get caught up on your journey.