March 16, 2010

Right Now!



I love right now!  I love this time in our lives.  I love the anticipation of the future and the great friends we have made in Hershey.   I love calling my neighbors about 8 times a day just to say hi and see whats going on.  I love the smell of the chocolate in the air when I leave in the morning.  I love going to the gym with Amber and lots of other friends depending on the day.  I even love my 5 part time jobs!  I love knowing that the last four years of our lives were filled with so many great friends, great vacations around the East Coast and some challenges and hard times too.  I love that I will always cherish my time in Hershey.



We are entering a very exciting time in our lives....I have a feeling one of the most fun and exciting that we will ever have....I am really overwhelmed with happiness!

I love the here and now!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love your post! I think it's wonderful when we stop to think of all of the great blessings we enjoy and all the great things the future holds. I'm so glad things are going well for you guys!
Congrats on your progress towards a healthier you and good luck with Match Day!

Kelley Flint said...

You make me smile. It is a great time of our lives.